Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) is a leading industrial growth company that delivers a comprehensive suite of water management products and superior drainage solutions for use in the construction, infrastructure, and agriculture sectors. ADS operates a global network of 58 manufacturing plants and 29 distribution centers.
We are currently searching for a talented salesperson for our Illinois territory. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience. This territory comes with an existing book of business in a lucrative growth market. Are you a trend-setter? Do you have the ability to grab market share? If you think you can hang with the industry leader, check us out at ads-pipe.com.
Why choose ADS? We seek out the best talent and provide you with resources for career development, support and the chance to do something big. We offer tremendous opportunity for individuals who want to advance in the industry through competition and innovation. Choosing a career with ADS means joining a great company and becoming apart of a great family.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
· Lead generation based on market demographics and distribution strategy.
· Grow the customer base to generate quotes that result in increased approvals and spec requests.
· Maintain price integrity through relationship building.
· Be the expert for your customer by monitoring field installations to ensure procedural adherence.
· Attend and identify trade shows and other events to promote ADS products.
· Learning is career-long at ADS. Maintain product knowledge in ever changing product lines.
· Maintain an active involvement in industry trade association meetings and events
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.