Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of
high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, we operate a global network of 3,700 employees, 63 manufacturing plants and 31 distribution centers. In July, 2014 we became a public company traded on the NYSE®. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating the production and shipping functions and assisting supervisor/manager in ensuring facility compliance with safety, security, productivity and quality of our product.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Physical operation of the product line
2. Order processing/Shipping
3. Monitoring and maintain correct inventory levels
4. Work independently
Other responsibilities :
1. Promote a safe work environment
2. Report and correct any unsafe conditions or requirement
3. Ensure all company rules are followed
4. Maintain a clean, neat and orderly warehouse
5. Develop PC skills through use of e-mail and preparing any reports as required
6. Perform any other duties as directed by management
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
1. Mechanical troubleshooting and repair abilities
2. Ability to operate heavy machinery, i.e. forklifts, in a safe manner
3. Basic computer skills
4. Reading and Writing skills
5. Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
High School Diploma or equivalent
3-5 Years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.